If you are frequent flyer to many destinations then there are many chances that you get stuck in the airport. You might have faced lots of problems during your layovers at the airport. If you are stuck at the Cleveland airport then you have lots of options to spend your time. You don't need to have a hissy fit over the airlines operators.
Some of the basic thing that can be done during the layover:
- Enjoy the free internet browsing if you are stuck at the Cleveland airport
- There are many electrical changers available where you can charge your mobile or laptop for the rest of the journey
- You will love the Gordon Biersch, where you can watch your favorite soccer team playing
- Just munch something with a pint of beer
If you are bored with doing the little things and if you feel that you have ample time to spend in a hotel then there are some really good hotels near the Cleveland airport.
Here is a list of some of the popular hotels:
- Cleveland airport Marriott, located on 4277 West 150th street. This has all the modern amenities required for a comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Comfort Inn, which is situated on the 17550 Rosebough Dr. it has an outdoor pool and a round the clock business center
- Holiday Inn on 7181 W 150th St.
- Airport Plaza on the 16161 Brookpark road is suitable if you are looking for a budget hotel