Cities like Cleveland are hot spots for tourists looking forward to explore the city and have fun. A trip to Cleveland is quite affordable and would help you to enjoy several activities like trek to Zoo, a day at the amusement park and science center. This would definitely cost you 30-40% less than what you would end up spending in any other tourist city.
Saving money during vacation trips is common desire of all people. To make this possible, Cleveland has introduced several schemes and promotional activities for its visitors. Few tips that can help you save money are:
- Keep you options wide open. This implies even to flights you take to Cleveland. Cleveland plus is serviced by two airports- Cleveland Hopkins International and Akron Canton.
- You can try some B&B restaurants in the city for saving money and there is no dearth of such restaurants in this city.
- Local transportation is also pretty affordable in Cleveland. In fact you would be able to save a lot of money by taking a shuttle, bus, train or rapid line into the city. RTA's Red Line offers several quick and convenient services from international airport to Square Downtown.
- Planning well in advance can also help you save a lot of money. So try contacting Cleveland Plus Visitors Center. These people would help you determine the best hotel location and other places offering discount ticket options.
- You can also choose to stay in a hotel that offers perks or other cost saving benefits like mini fridge, free internet access, free concert and play tickets and entertainment options for kids.
- You can also book some hotel packages of Cleveland. In fact this is the best option for keeping your costs under control. You can also grab some free publications, shows or exhibits to popular spots like restaurants, stores and coffee shops.
These tips are sure to help you save a lot of money.